“Specialists in the art of travel”
Virtuoso is the travel industry’s leading luxury network with an annual spend of USD30 billion. Membership to Virtuoso is by invitation only to those agencies considered to be market leaders in luxury travel. North Shore Business Travel is proud to be one of a select few Virtuoso agencies within in New Zealand and the only location on Auckland’s North Shore.
Travellers who use a Virtuoso agent get access to more than 1,300 of the world’s premier travel providers, as well as exclusive services, experiences, and products.
Our clients receive VIP recognition when booking any of the worlds finest hotels, resorts, spas, cruise lines in the Virtuoso portfolio.
Virtuoso guests have access to the world’s top hotels and resorts.
- You will enjoy preferred rates and availability
- Breakfast for two daily during your stay
- Food & Beverage, Resort/Spa credit per stay
- Room upgrade and early check-in and late checkout – subject to availability
- You will also receive an exclusive Virtuoso amenity to make your stay even more memorable.
Cruising – Voyager Club
Voyager Club offers exclusive, free amenities and experiences that other travellers can only dream about. We can help you find one of the hundreds of sailings each year that offer Voyager Club benefits. When you sail with Voyager Club, you receive:
- A dedicated onboard host who will be available throughout your sailing.
- A private welcome-aboard cocktail reception where your host will introduce you to fellow Voyager Club travellers, helping to make connections and build friendships.
- An exclusive shore excursion, such as VIP access to a venue, performance, or experience not available to the general public, or a full-day event that immerses you in local culture. Your travel Advisor can also arrange an alternative experience, like a special gift or shipboard credit on select dates.
- Access to our car and driver program on select Voyager Club sailings for more flexibility. Use your private car and driver to explore a different destination at your own pace.
You can keep updated with the latest specials and offers via these Publications:
Published six times a year, spotlights luxury cruising, top vacation destinations, hotel and resort stays, cultural tours, secret spare treats, and custom itineraries around the globe. Every issue is designed to surprise and delight even the most experienced traveller.
If you would like to receive your own personal copy, please register.