“Taking care of business, taking care of you”
We are New Zealand owned and operated and have been doing this since 1980. We like to think that we just keep getting better. Our highly experienced, well-travelled consultants offer the kind of “high touch” premium personal service you would expect from a leading boutique agency. All this together with the best possible buying power through our global and national partnerships for all your business travel needs.
Our agency offers a comprehensive range of services to our corporate clients with exceptional customer service. Some of these include:
- A dedicated corporate team of short-haul and long-haul consultants to personally manage your account, most of whom have over 20 years in the travel industry
- Strategic global partnerships to give an extensive range of options for all your needs
- An easy-to-use online booking tool, Serko online with full training and support, for domestic and short-haul itineraries, customised to each client and embedded with relevant company policy
- Proactive account management: we appoint a dedicated manager to oversee all aspects of your travel account
- Key supplier review, negotiation and procurement to ensure the best pricing at all times
- Travel policy development assistance and compliance reporting as well as management of travel policy compliance to drive value
- Corporate expense management solutions which includes reporting and flexible billing options
- 24-hour worldwide support operated in house for emergencies and after-hours service
- Cutting edge technology to ensure seamless end-to-end solutions at all times
- Group, conference and incentive travel planning
- Freephone access to our office, 0800 within New Zealand and 1800 within Australia.
- Competitive pricing and total transparency
- A family culture that ensures enviable staff retention – which gives you a consistency of service
To name but a few…
Some additional affiliations that give us an edge:
Gold Partner with Air New Zealand
This status recognises our outstanding long-term performance with Air New Zealand. Benefits include dedicated account management and inside sales within Air New Zealand. As a Gold Partner we have access to senior management at a strategic level.
Qantas Platinum Club
An invitation-only club that provides our agency with exclusive access to a number of services within the Qantas network. This club is limited to less than 30 agencies within New Zealand.
Starwood Luxury Privileges
We are one of three three travel companies in New Zealand that hold this membership. The benefits to our Starwood clients include room upgrades, breakfast, early check in, late checkout and other amenities at three of the key brands within Starwood worldwide.
Shangri-La Luxury Circle
The invitation only membership to Luxury Circle allows our clients exclusive privileges and benefits at any of the Shangri-La or Kerry Hotels worldwide. These include room upgrades at the time of booking, early check-in, late check-out, hotel credit of USD100 or 10% of room rate- whichever is higher (per stay), full breakfast for two and VIP amenities.
Our invitation only membership allows our clients to exclusive benefits across the globe at Hyatt Branded properties. These include property credits, room upgrades, daily breakfast for 2, early check in, late check out, free Wi-Fi and a welcome amenity